Temple Open Covid-19 Guidelines
The entire Shiva Vishnu Temple Team send their best wishes to all our community members during these unprecedented times. We are very grateful to all our front line responders and health care workers for their dedication and service during COVID-19. We hope and pray that everyone stays safe and healthy during this health crisis. For the safety of our devotees and honorable Priest Sheshachari Garu we have put together some guidelines for regular Temple Visits. We hope you all will abide by them so everyone can enjoy their visits to the Temple in a safe manner. May God Bless you all🙏
We urge the community to strictly follow the guidelines specified for Devotees and the priest health during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic.
- All devotees SHOULD maintain six feet of distance between each other, except for members of the same family or household.
- Devotees performing pooja / service MUST be free of Covid-19 symptoms and should NOT have traveled to high-spread virus areas in the past two weeks.
- Devotees attending the services MUST wash their hand inside the temple. Please follow the instructions at the sanitizing station next to the kitchen.
- The Devotees inside the temple attending the service MUST wear mask at all times.
- All the donations need to go in the donation box for health hazards.
- Personal poojas are allowed in the temple with the limited 6 family members/guests.
- Please bring small amount of Naivedhyam and take it BACK after completion of Service/ Pooja
- For Devotees and Priest safety Shiva Vishnu Temple is not distributing the Prasadam to the devotees visiting to the temple.
- The main Poojas are livestream on Facebook for those who are unable to attend in person.
- Pooja thali/plate needs to be touched by the priest ONLY. Devotees please take blessings from distance.
Pooja / Service can also be scheduled via remote video conferencing using Zoom, Google Meet, Whatsapp, Facetime etc.
Pooja / services through online bookings on our website.
To avoid the risk of virus spread, please pay for the service online from our website within 24 hours of receiving a confirmed schedule from us.
Note: These guidelines will remain in place until further notice.
Please contact Priest Sheshachari at (501)618-5378 for more information.